Thursday, September 10, 2009

Rejection We All Feel It

Howdy Y'all

I am back again

Let me start by saying I have been going through a lot in my life over the last couple of weeks. With Gods guiding hand and a whole lot of soul searching I am starting to see the haze in my head starting to leave.

I come to you today to tell y'all about a book I read its is a wonderful book. it opened my eyes to a lot of the feelings and emotions I was and still going through.
The book is called "The Root Of Rejection" by Joyce Meyer.
In the book she dives into "rejection" and how it has an effect on our lives. In both men and women.


It identifies:
How the rejection starts ( the root of rejection)
Rejection: causes.... and results
rejection and your perception
Walls of protection and why we build them
Rejection protection patterns
Rejection and perfection
Perfect... by faith!
The fear of man
Manipulation and control


This book is one the best books I have ever read. If you feeling get hurt easily and you don't know why maybe this book will help you. There are many many different ways that some form of rejection can and will control our lives. Rejection can have a tremendous impact on our lives that we never even thought of.
Joyce Meyer is a minister and an every day person that feels rejection in her life and this book will help you deal with a lot of it.
If you want my opinion buy the book and read it and study what it says, you will get a great deal on how life will slap you in the face and try to keep you down. She uses The word of God, the bible, true life stories, and experiences from people to help you understand.
"The Root of Rejection" is only 109 pages so it wont take you very long to read it.
I believe it will help you.

I am in the process of reading another book she wrote called
"Battle Field Of The mind"
I will write about it when I am finished with it.

Thank You !

www.joycemeyer.org

you can buy this book on-line
or you can possibly find it at your nearest Christian book store.
I was lucky I had a friend give me a couple of them and I passed one onto another friend to read.
Thank You again !

.......The cowboy rides off into the sunset......

No comments:

Post a Comment