Saturday, May 2, 2009

Out Of The Mouths Of Babes

Howdy Y'all





There was a TV show that was called; Kids Say The Darnedest Things. That is true ,they will say anything at anytime.sometimes its funny and makes you laugh, can make you cry, warm your heart, or it embarrasses you. This got me thinking last night coming back home from a nice dinner out.



we were driving home and the girls were in the back seat,1 playing nintendo Ds and 1 just talking about anything that popped into her pretty lil head.At 1 point she was talking about, I am going to use her words in some of this, her older sister that died shortly after she was born. She was saying that she was in heaven with God and with Chewie ( a dog that passed away last summer). she was saying this and it was so sweet in the manner that she was saying it. As she was saying it ,my girlfriend was tearing up because it was so sweet.



About 2 years ago I was house sitting for some friends that went to Texas for a month. It was my weekend with my boys. After work I picked them up at my brothers house and was heading back to the friends house. As we went around a bend in the road there was a small animal in the road. About the time we passed it he asked, Dad what was that? I looked over at him and said its a opossum son. He said, oh thats what they look like, Alive . Omg I laughed till I almost cried.



That is just 2 examples of stuff that kids will say at any given time at any place. I could tell you more but I would be here all day. we all have instances where we have been in that situation and dont have any idea what will come out of their mouths. So cherrish them all because kids only see life in black and white and there is no grey area in between. If they say something that shouldn't be said just explain it to them about it, and dont loose your cool because they will say only what they are feeling. If adults would act that way a little bit of time and say things that they mean then we would all have a little more understanding with each other a little more.







Thank you for taking time to read this .

No comments:

Post a Comment